karynn|elizabeth|foto|co


your life.

fresh.

honest.

extraordinary.

FREE Newborn Photography!!! PLUS Families, Engagements, Weddings, everything your UTAH Photographer should provide!

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010




I'm only a bad blogger on blogspot...I've kind of been focusing all my attention on bloomShoot Photography - a business I started recently.  Blog, Website and Shoots are so much fun!!! 

Yep!  It took me until I was 33 to figure out what I really love to do.  Crazy what a year and a great camera (actually, I'm on my 3rd great camera by now) will do.  

So forgive me for neglecting my personal blog, but I may return someday.  For now, head on over and see what the buzz is about...
Don't forget to check out babyBloomers - FREE newborn photography!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

about

i think i really love photography. along with millions of friends along with me. no wonder it's such a fad - get a decent camera and you are an instant artist. well, there's potential, anyway.

this is def a lifelong hobby with lifelong learning involved. i'm thrilled to be a part of it.

a huge shout-out and thank you to emily clark for inspiring it all. i had never, ever seen pictures like hers. and never have since. her passion for color and her mad foto skillz rubbed off on me from the moment i saw her blog. i saw her blog thanks to a friend i met on babycenter - she lives in cedar, too. she did mommy models and now i'm hooked on wink fotos.

awe. passion. love. beauty. depth. definition. personality. fun. they are what i search for. what i seek through the lens.

only time will tell if i've found them...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP